Online Transactions & Shipping
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item in its original condition and complete packaging including all original documentation (if applicable) within 30 days of the date shipped for exchange or credit.
*Shipping Charges the original shipping charge is non-refundable
*Shipping charges to return for exchange of the item is at the clients’ expense.
*Special order, custom or altered items (such as engraving or sizing) are final sale.
Diamond product exchanges must include the appraisal/authenticity certificates where applicable or a fee of $50- will be deducted from the exchange. This fee is to cover costs we will incur to obtain new documentation for resale of the item.
Within 3-4 days an email confirmation will be sent to you that we have received the item
Steps to return item
1. If you wish to return for exchange an item email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call Taylor’s Jewellers 705-435-6460 during regular business hours to obtain a Return Authorization number.
2. Pack the item securely. Enclose item in its original box and enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip. Make sure to also enclose any documentation such as diamond authenticity, appraisal, instruction booklets, etc.
3. If you do not have the original packing slip, please provide us with your name, address, phone number and email address.
4. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We will not accept C.O.D deliveries.
5. For your protection, we recommend that you use FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post Priority with signature required upon delivery. Ship the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip:
TJ 17 Victoria St. W Alliston, ON L9R 1W1 705-435-6460
6. Keep the Return tracking number from the package to ensure the package is returned.